Saturday, November 1, 2008

Greetings

Responding to the petition of Danny from dannychoo.com, today I'm starting my first blog. It will be focused in the stuff that I'm buying, mostly figures.
Don't expect daily updates, almost professional photos or groundbreaking news...

To begin with, here is a photo of today's lot bought in OtaRoad (Osaka):


A 2002 doujinshi, Gyunn Gyunn Color: 1, from circle Shiitake.
It's from a somewhat obscure eroge from Littlewitch, Shirotsume Souwa, but I bought it just for the colaboration of Shirotsumekusa from circle Crazy Clover Club.

Both cd's are from Kalafina; Re/oblivious and the limited version of sprinter/ARIA. I missed the chance to bought it when were released and I was searching for them since I arrived to Japan.
Kalafina sings the endings of the Kara no Kyoukai movies.


No comments: