Saturday, December 6, 2008

Comic Market 75 catalog

Today I went to Kyoto Station to buy the shinkansen tickets to Tokyo. I'm going there for the Comic Market 75. On the way back, I stopped at Melonbooks to buy the catalog, that was released today. As a shop extra, it came with a nice Melon-chan mousepad.

(As an unrelated note, I think the previous user of the desk was a plamo hobbyist, since is badly damaged with several box cutter's scratches like the ones in the picture)

They had a lot of new items since the last time I went, for example Touhou Project keychains of several characters. I'm not a big follower of the Touhou universe because I don't like shooters games, but the characters are pretty charismatic.
I bought a keychain of Flandre Scarlet (my favorite character) and I put it on my electronic dictionary.


Friday, I received a package from Amazon.co.jp, but I will review the items later on...

No comments: