Saturday, July 11, 2009

Figma Drossel by Max Factory

I said previously that I will refrain from update the blog for a while, but since I began to package all my figures, I will review the last ones before I send them to Spain.

The first one is Figma Drossel by Max Factory.


The 19th Lord of Uranos Kingdom's Tempest Domain, Drossel Juno Vierzhentens Heizregister Fürstin von Flügel, is from the CGI anime Fireball, a joint production between Disney and Toei.

The 13 two-minute-lenght episodes of Fireball aired last year's spring, but it didn't got proper attention until December, when the figma was announced. The anime is funny and since is really short, is worth a check.

Drossel is both a ojou-sama character and a robot-girl (in this case more robot than girl), so obviously I love the character and pre-ordered her as soon as was announced.

This is my 4th figma, and the first one that is not from TYPE-MOON. I don't like much the articulated figures, but since Drossel is a robot the joints are fitting.

It includes several accesories:

Fashion Unit Flight Unit "Obruchev".

The details are really good.

Grapple Unit "Belinda".

Her late father's book "Prospero".

No comments: