Monday, August 10, 2009

Newtype and Comptiq September '09 Issues

Today I cancelled my Japanese bank account and the mobile phone. Now I only need to return the router and the keys of my room on Thursday morning and I'll be ready to leave Kyoto. So today I did my last purchase here: Newtype September '09 Issue and Comptiq September '09 Issue.


Newtype September '09 Issue is not really interesting for me except for a brief reportage about Sadamoto Yoshiyuki.


But the reason of my purchase is the extra, TYPE-MOON EXTRA:


It includes several pictures and info about the upcoming TYPE-MOON works:

Kara No Kyoukai 7th movie, Satsujin Kousatsu (Go), that premiered on August 8 and I'm unable to see while I'm in Tokyo because of lack of time T_T

The new portraits of Takeuchi and Nasu. Rorschach-Nasu seems very manly now.

The info was filtered days ago; Fate/stay night will have a movie based in Unlimited Blade Works route and will be released on January 23. The animation studio in charge will be Studio DEEN, and the staff will be the same than the TV series. I hope that the man-faced Saber from the pic is not the final design for the movie...

CANAAN. The anime will be only 13 episodes, but 3 movies are announced.

Back cover.

Comptiq September '09 Issue is focused in MELTY BLOOD Actress Again.

The new additions for the PS2 port: Ryougi Shiki, Akiha in school uniform, Neko-Arc Chaos, two new tag teams (Kohaku & Mech-Hisui and Mech-Hisui & Neko-Arc) and the "Boss Rush Mode".

More Kara No Kyoukai. I think the pic with Shiki, Lio and Mikiya spoils way too much the ending...

More CANAAN.

Info about Mahou Tsukai no Hako, TYPE-MOON's website for mobile phones. My phone model was incompatible with the service, and now that I leave I don't have any chance to visit it.
And a little insert that I suppose is an Animate shop extra. Drawn by Aotsuki Takao, one of the lesser known members from TYPE-MOON, displays Hibino Hibiki and Katsuragi Chikagi from Mahou Tsukai no Hako with the message "Summer is not over yet!", that due my imminent return to Spain I find it kinda ironic...

1 comment:

Archerwannabe said...

Can´t wait for the MB:AA to come out, if not anything else, the character potraits are looking really awesome.

Too bad you have to leave.
Well, at least you get to go to Comiket right before leaving.
...Not that it would necessarily be such a pleasant experience with that amount of people...