Sunday, August 9, 2009

Shitajiki

Next Thursday I'll leave Kyoto and head to Tokyo, and I'm staying there for the Comiket. The next morning after the last Comiket day I'll take the plane to return to Spain, so it will be a pretty helter-skelter week...

I already sent by mail almost all my things and my luggage is almost done, but when I was doing that I realized that I didn't post about half of the shitajiki that I have. In not particular order:

Front
Left: Gemaga February '09 issue extra.
Right: Gemaga August '09 issue extra.

Back

Front
Left: Gemaga October '08 issue extra. Drawn by Nishimura Kinu.
Right: Comptiq June '09 issue extra.

Back

Front
Left: Dengeki Daioh August '09 issue extra.
Right: CompAce August '09 issue extra.

Back

Front
Left: Licenced product by Exhaust (263 yen)
Right: Licenced product by Movic (315 yen)

Back

Front
Left: Licenced product by Tezuka Productions (300 yen)
Right: CompAce September '09 issue extra.

Back

Front
Left: Comptiq July '09 issue extra.
Right: A shop extra in Mandarake. An original character drawn by Umedama Nabu (circle Tsurikichi Doumei) imitating the Queens Blade books style.

Back

3 comments:

Archerwannabe said...

Now there´s a lot of nice looking shitajiki.
And a lot of them too, and here I thought I had a lot (thanks!)


I´ll be looking forward on pics of your collection when you are back to Spain and recovered.

Do you actually want to go back after a year?

Soth said...

I want to make pics of my room and my collection as soon as I can ;)

From Japan I'll miss the ability to buy any manga, game or magazine at any time, or to receive the pre-ordered figures the same day they are released, but in Spain I can do a daily life without being a perpetual foreigner and not worrying about language problems... but right now I don't want to return because it means I must resume my job again.

KL said...

Hi! I saw you're a big fan of Fate shitajiki. I actually have a set of 16 Fate/Hollow Ataraxia boards for sale. There's a pic of them in my blog. I've been trying to find someone who would like them and thought you would since you collect shitajiki. I accept Paypal. Would you be interested in getting them? If you are, can I get your e-mail and we can discuss details there? Please let me know.