Sunday, February 13, 2011

February loot

Usually I receive two massive loots of Yahoo! Auctions winnings each year; one in February and another in October. The main reason is mostly to get the items from winter and summer Comic Markets (held in December and August, the two months delay is the time that takes to find all the comike items that I want) and since I have to pay for a massive shipment I also try to hunt down items from my wish list as well.

I had bad luck with this loot. First, I exceeded the storage time limit at Shopping Mall Japan, so part of the loot was auto-shipped and second, the items were held for customs clearance here in Spain. So at the end I paid extra fees and is not even the full loot T_T

In detail:
  • Rubicon Hearts Kyoto, Aki posters sold at Comitia 94.
  • Kara no Kyoukai case poster from ufotable booth at C79
  • Len plush by Toranoana
  • Type Moon Ace Vol. 6
  • Comp Ace December '10 issue
  • Origin of TYPE-MOON, an extra booklet from Comptiq October '10 issue
  • Kara no Kyoukai Epilogue E-conte Shuu from ufotable booth at C79
  • Kara no Kyoukai 2011 Calendar from ufotable booth at C79
  • Kara no Kyoukai Epilogue Full Color Genga Shuu from ufotable booth at C79
  • Tohsaka Rin Shashin Shuu
  • CANAAN Official Fanbook
  • And a bunch of Weiss Schwarz cards not pictured
Expect review of those in the following days, but let's begin with the 1/1 Len plush:

It was a limited release by Toranoana back in 2001, and was one of the first Tsukihime merchandise released.
I was searching it for years, and finally I was able to get it for under 7,000 yen (the original price tag was 3,000 yen), that is quite rare since until now I lost in bidding wars when the price exceeded the 15,000 yen tag.

The rest of the items coming soon.

No comments: