Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Newtype March '11

More delayed reviews, this time Newtype March '11 issue:

As I said previously, I rarely buy magazines unless it have a nice extra or groundbreaking news. The reason of this purchase was the former, because it contains this clear folder:
A Takeuchi drawn clear folder featuring Saber, Arcueid, Shiki and both Neko-Arcs.

There is another clear folder included featuring Index, Mikoto and Kuroko from To Aru Majutsu no Index. I didn't watched the anime or read the novels, but maybe I'll give it a try since the Misaka Sisters are kinda similar to Serio...

The magazine contents are the usual entries about current and soon-to-come anime. Worth of mention are:

Fate/Zero anime adaptation. The airing date will be this year.

Kiritsugu and his voice actor Koyama Rikiya.

I didn't mentioned before, but iDOLM@STER will also have an anime adaptation! This time the story will follow the games, unlike the aberration that was the mecha filled Xenoglossia...
No date yet.

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica was the only anime I watched this season (not counting Fireball Charming). It was a great series, and if is not by Aoki Ume's character designs (that I don't really like much) this anime would be in my top ten...

And a Carnival Phantasm poster. No new info, just this poster.

No comments: