Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Megami Magazine September '11

And yet another magazine that I bought only for the extra, Megami Magazine September '11 issue.

This time I bought it because of a Weiß Schwarz promo card (and to a lesser degree, a iDOLM@STER drama cd included):

Angel's swimsuit! 765Pro

The rest of the magazine is not really very interesting.

A few iDOLM@STER pages covering the anime.

The upcoming THE iDOLM@STER 2 for PS3.

The Gravure4You! mini game included in the limited version and the seiyuu in their last live concert.

The cover and a few pages are dedicated to the anime of Steins;Gate. I played the trial version of it in the Xbox and I'm quite interested in it, but I didn't watch the anime.

The only TYPE-MOON related stuff in the whole magazine is this Carnival Phantasm mini poster.


Swimsuit Sayaka in one side...

...and swimsuit Ryoko in the other.

No comments: