Monday, December 5, 2011

IDOLM@STER 2 PS3

I received the PS3 version of THE iDOLM@STER 2 a few days ago, after a long retention in customs. The odd thing is that when I ordered IM@S2 for Xbox it was also held in customs for almost a month...

The contents are:
  • Box to contain the all the 9 Blu-ray
  • Short novel Kotori Working by Takahashi Tatsuya (scenario writer of the original To Heart)
  • "I-Gra!!" magazine
  • Blu-ray vol. 1 (episodes 1 and 2) with the cd "Perfect Idol 01"
  • IM@S2 game soundtrack (includes all the BGM)
  • IM@S2 game
  • Gravure for You! vol. 1
  • Film strip
  • Postcards with the photos from the ending of episode 2

I'll enter in detail of the game, Gravure for You! and the blu-ray in future posts, so for now I'll only cover the rest.

Kotori Working explains Kotori's daily life in the office. Includes a few pages drawn by Minazuki Tooru (character designer of the original To Heart)

I-Gra!! is a mock idol magazine, much like the ViDaVo! magazine that came with iDOLM@STER Dearly Stars. Includes a photo session, interviews and a few manga pages.

The idols covered in this issue are Haruka and Iori.

And the film strip that I got have this scene of Kotori on the phone (and one ribbon of Haruka).

No comments: