Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mahou Tsukai no Yoru received!

Okay, only a brief entry to say that today I received Mahou Tsukai no Yoru (after paying an extra fee in customs).

I only played a couple of hours, until Aoko finish her first meeting with Soujuurou. Since is not voiced I need to check for the kanji and words I don't know how to read, slowing my reading pace quite a lot.
For now my opinion is the same as when I played the demo; the story seems a bit dull and kinda slow paced, but the music and specially the production values are excellent. Also I didn't like Koyama designs that much (at least not in a major TYPE-MOON product), but after seeing Aoko's expresions for a bit is slowly growing on me...

The contents. The limited booklet contains spoilers, so I'm not opening it until I finish the game.

I'll do an proper review of both the game and the limited booklet once I'm over with the game, in one or two weeks from now.

1 comment:

Arietta said...

I received my copy maybe a week ago. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait on the translation which is in the works. I skimmed through the booklet a little, but hopefully I didn't spoil myself too badly.